Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Fish Tanks

This may shock a few of you, but I kill things. Not people, but a case could be made for that as well. No, I kill plants and fish. A lot of them. I now have an empty tank in my living room. Well, not exactly empty, it has water and rocks, just no fish. Seemed pointless after the last one died.

Today I went to a salt water fish store. It was incredible. Not even just the fish, the rocks are alive. The tanks were filled with beautiful things, all waving at me. I could have stayed for a very long time, but I had to be somewhere.

I guess, yet again, I was stunned with the beauty of creation. What creator does such detail. I mean, this stuff is under water, who cares? Who was there to see for so many thousands of years? He could have gotten away with just sand, but no, he did a whole thing just for under the water. Not just a few things either, and the rocks are crawling with creatures. How incredibly awesome it was.

Of course, this is the creator that brought us a saviour in the form of a baby. He didn't have to do that either.

What love.

In awe,
Breta

No comments: