Saturday, June 30, 2007

Irony



Even "funnier (so to speak)..... I got a ticket last week. Yes, I moaned about it to both guys while admitting I deserved the ticket I did gripe that there was no probation offered by that judge. This is while we were traveling to another part of the state. Yes, I was speeding. Yes, I deserved it..... but rats, I was trying to get away from a group of trucks. Makes no difference, I'm sure they get sick of hearing excuses so I basically didn't offer one when I was stopped. It just reminds me of when patients hit their call light to get you to come into the room when they can see you looking at them and they could just wave you in (yeah, a lady came out to the desk today - the glassed ICU room was facing me, the pt told her to come back in he would just hit the call light even though she was at my desk asking me a question I would need the chart for the answer). Sorry, I digress...... Anyway, whining should only be for fun, never serious.

Anyway..... I loved the irony and I enjoyed the patients.

1 comment:

Midlife Midwife said...

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the ticket.