Thursday, September 14, 2006

tigspeaks

VACATION: We are on day 4 of vacation, and day 4 of maybe I'll get the house clean today. So far, well, not so good. There was a time when I could clean a house in about three hours, but it wasn't my house and my junk in the way. Today the goal is to put the ipod on, crank it up, clean, then go eat lunch (which I have done a lot this week).

Yesterday I blew about an hour trying to figure out which songs I wanted to add to the ipod, one day some anthropologist is going to come along and try to figure out what we were like based on our music. My ipod has the Archies "sugar sugar" Keith Green "So you want to go back to Egypt", and I'm going to add Scooby Dooby do. Well, I can't even figure me out. I mean, Dave Matthews Charlie Brown theme is awesome.....

Okay, taking off the shoes, putting on the ipod.... sending the kid off to homeschool academy for the day. Kicking the dogs out of the way, avoiding, avoiding, avoiding......

No comments: