Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Strobes

My youngest son is 16. He is a most interesting child. You must realize I deeply love him, and one day hope to see a) the children he produces, and b) what he tells his therapist (I figure any child raised by me will need one at some point).

This child is a free spirit, he has no fear, and no limits to his imagination. For Christmas his main desires were a camera, strobe light, and outside lights so he can better skateboard at night. His wishes were fullfilled.

The strobe light is what intriges me, I understand that they played catch with the dog to the strobe, which would explain the twiching that she did later when trying to sleep. About the time I was headed for bed, the boys were talking about going to the church to play ping pong by strobe. As it turns out, they state that it is great fun.

Meanwhile, I await the planes that I expect to see circling the house to land. Hopefully he won't flash the strobe at them.

No comments: