Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Eats flies. Dates a pig. Hollywood star


I pass this everyday when I take my spouse to work. I LOVE it!!!! He is now walking around saying something about "first Eeyore with a detachable tail and now Kermit, I've married a five year old." He doesn't realize I was in the mall today, Eeyore and Kermit are a lot cheaper than the jewerly I like. I have VERY good taste.
We make life so complicated, it's not. Do unto others as you would have done unto you, work hard, play hard. Even God has a sense of humour, ever read about the talking donkey? And the fact that He picks the obscure tribe of Israel to have as His own? Besides, looking at many of the people in the "church" you would have to have a sense of humour to put up with them. So there's your mini-sermon of the day. Time for the diabetic to go make brownies. :)

No comments: