Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Jellybeans


I like them, a lot. I'm type II diabetic, had a drug rep dinner tonight with dessert. I have a bag of jellybeans in my room. I want them, yet I know I should not.

Blast the evel (can't remember what movie that is a quote from) nurse that recently gave me jellybeans and reminded me how much I love them. The evil little things, so full of favor. So tempting....

Know what makes me do better control..... looking at patients. I don't want to be one. I constantly am reminded that I must exercise, eat better, so that I'm not a patient and that I can live to see my grandchildren grow up and marry. This would be the grandchildren that are not only not on the way but of the children that aren't married (only one is dating currently).

Anyway, maybe one jellybean...... maybe not.

4 comments:

Midlife Midwife said...

hmmm, my comment disappeared. I say just pick out your five favorite jelly beans and give the rest away....very far away.

Unknown said...

Jelly beans are like peanut M&M's and Lays potato chips


YOU CAN"T EAT JUST ONE!!!!!!!!

Stephen said...

Are there sugar free jelly beans? If so, do they help? (I suppose it wouldn't help me, as i have an allergy to aspartame.)

I'm trying to develop an addiction to ice water. That couldn't be really bad for you, could it? At least video games aren't fattening.

Midlife Midwife said...

ahhhh, I worship at the feet of greatness...congrats on being at the top of Fat Doctor's grand rounds...you have arrived!!!