Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tagged - Why I Blog



Survival - I've found that my survival depends on being able to look at most situations and to see if I can make someone laugh when I retell it. I now find myself thinking during the day about how to tell this without violating HIPPA or my friends confidence.

Interaction - I live a fairly sheltered life, seriously!! I love hearing how others respond to what I say and think. There are a few of you out there that have responded so kindly to me, but I also like to challenge main stream thought (except for when I want you to come to the main stream).

Venting - 100% O2..... I try to keep myself out of trouble by changing enough that the idiots won't recognize themselves or the suits either. I have totally refrained, well, most of the time refraned from trashing someone that gives me a paycheck. But come on, there are sooooo many times I just want to scream, "you may have imprinted your image on my forehead, you may give me a paycheck, but I can't keep saying over and over that you 'really' care about my staff when you have everything you need and we don't" and we could go on from there but I suspect most of my readers know what I'm talking about.

Dreams - I finally spoke the words today to a friend, "I would really like to be a children's book reviewer." Possibly even a writer. No, that's not true. I would really love to be a writer. So this is a way for me to fulfill some of that. (I would be really good as a kids book reviewer though).

Freedom- I can talk all day in here without being interrupted once. I can tell the story, edit the story, jazz the story, but you can't stop me *giggle*. This is so freeing.

1 comment:

Midlife Midwife said...

and we don't want to stop you. go for those dreams friend!