Thursday, April 05, 2007

What Have I Created?



I'm having trouble with the photo here, will work on that. The boys announced tonight that Fat Tuesday was dead. The dog killed it. Fat Tuesday is the doll, oops action figure won out of a claw machine at the movies. Fat Tuesday has had quite a ride, literally actually... front seat of jeep, trip to the zoo, no telling where else.

Since Fat Tuesday is dead, they are now in the kitchen painting him the proper colour cyanotic, including having a cap on his head to keep from discolouring his hair. The obit is being written.... What if they had applied this much work to their school.

Tomorrow I shall get permission to download a proper picture (I had planned on doing that anyway about the trip to the zoo) and possibly the obit. *shakes her head in wonder*

3 comments:

moody rn said...

Deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of Fat Tuesday. I know a trip to the zoo will never be the same. I can only guess that it was Harrison who did the deed. again , really sorry for the loss:)

Midlife Midwife said...

I can't wait to read the obituary. I've had great fun through the years writing fake obits for deceased toys, fish, turtles etc. Yes, I have a sick sense of humor...

tigbeane said...

Alas, Ariel committed the crime. I'm not sure if Fat Tuesday was hidding a ball, looked like a ball or what. But Ariel has been known to destroy stuffed animals in her quest to find a new toy.

I observed the fatal wound and I'm not quite sure how it was fatal. I might be able to get some autopsy photos.

The wake will be tonight, I think I may have to prepare snacks. Spouse is opposed to a burial, I'm concerned there may be a cremation.

There seems to have been a song written as well. I can't wait.

Please note,