Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring



This time of year is when I always wish I lived on a farm or ranch. I'm smart enough to know there's a ton of work to it, but the rewards are there as well. I have a friend who's parents raise sheep. I want to go in the next few weeks and see the lambs. There's just something about babies, lambs, basically innocence that we need more of in our lives.

There are many spiritual points I could make at this time, but I will leave them to you to point out. I had another favorite patient (actually more the family was a favorite, never really knew the pt) die, on Easter actually. Just as there are many other photo's I could post to hint at spring (oh, it's been a cold snap here as well, doesn't even feel like spring) we all know about the seasons and God's timing. However, my head hurts, I need to clean, and you can just think about lambs and Easter.......

No comments: