Saturday, November 04, 2006

Gripe Gripe Gripe

And the children of Israel, in the desert complained to God constantly regarding manna - we want meat!!!! So they had meat until they were sick.

The nurses complain, we don't want too many patients, yet they complain when the census is down, we want overtime. I found myself not speaking yesterday to one that I trained because he complained after he called and requested to come in and work that *gasp* we gave him patients. And later in the day, he got mad because the charge nurses let someone else go home. I don't get it.

According to the song by Keith Green, God got so mad "he even took our junk"..... the nurse got mad, left campus to smoke and was in a car wreck...... no I'm not glad about that. Just observant.

Today I work with him, I'm still mad, but I suspect I must forgive him lest I fall into error. GRRRRR But I will really try to watch my complaining...... how does my boss do it?

No comments: