Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Too Much of a Good Thing

Chocolate, nah, never too much. Family, some times they are too much with us. But today, its too much colour. Okay, I've been using the same guy for my hair for 16 years. He knows the rules about my hair: must be able to twirl it when stressed and must be able to tuck it behind my ears. Next rule will be, no shocking changes. Ever! The plan was to go a little darker (it's been kinda strawberry blonde which was a struggle for me, I still prefer brown, but got lots of compliments about the colour) and do some highlights. Well, it's like red. Not fire engine, but more red than I was ready for. I go back to work tomorrow, I'm not ready for this. He forgot about the highlights, which would have helped. *cough, cough*

I'm not charge tomorrow, which is fine. However one of the guys will be there that I'm already tense around. He hates me, actually I'm not sure about that, it would require him giving me credience to be alive, not sure he goes that far. Then one of my best friends, who will tell me the truth - which will help me know if I need to call my guy and see what we can do. *cough, cough* Then maybe Chaplian the Kid will pray for me, I really need it (the world is too much with me today). sigh *cough, cough*

The plan - false bravado....... wait, that's what I do on Sunday to face church. UGH, no relief. I'm thinking the monastary Laughing Pastor mentions would do me good, well, maybe a convent would be better, given my anatomy. Suck it up, suck it in. Life goes on. At least I HAVE hair and that's more than some can say. So my friend, you're up, and I know you know who you are.... oh mouthy one!!!!

No comments: