Monday, March 12, 2007

Duh!!


Okay, I like the picture..... it's from Photobucket, I don't know the kid. I will one day figure out how to get more of my pictures on here so I don't feel like I'm robbing strangers.
I've had a headache, one of the nasty ones this morning. I wrote a couple of emails...... Those things should not happen together. Fortunately I didn't talk on the phone, no telling what I would have said. Just thought I would share........
My poor associate pastor, he should one day change his email address. Seems like when I have a headache I am more "truthful" or shall we say, less tactful, than other times. I checked the email, I think it was okay, but I did share more honestly in this request than I normally would have. What you say, shut up and go to the zoo....... take more drugs??? Good idea, later.

No comments: