Tuesday, March 20, 2007



I have devised a method of dividing people into classes that is slightly different based on an incident at work. There was a physician that I'm less than fond of. He walked into someone's office as I was sitting there and grabbed a piece of candy. Unfortunately he began choking on it (he survived, don't worry). The interesting thing here is that a) I didn't move, b) neither did the person sitting in the office with me.

Please note, I am a kind and gentle person. Known for my caring and loving attitude. I'm sure that had he not recoved BOTH of us would have saved him. However it was quite thought provoking.

The three types of people in the world:
1. The ones you would save
2. The ones you would save with enthusiasm
3. The ones you shut the door on.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

OK, so math jokes are probably off topic. I couldn't help myself.