Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Visiting the Doctor

Yes, it was bad enough that I paid money to go see a doctor. I begged. It's not so much the snot now as the headache, it won't go away. And that includes when I'm not around the teenager, so it's not him. Seems the resident thinks I won't die, at least not today. Shot a chest X-Ray and did the look, listen, and feel. Surprise, URI. Well, still on the Levaquin, and hopefully by next week I will be better or I can come back.

I'm a terrible patient, if I had been the nurse I would have probably said, "why are you wasting my time?" but at the same time a week of antibiotics, celestone, and other goodies, surely I should be better. Oh well. This is why I don't like going to the doctor unless I'm sure I'm about to die.

Well, must trot off here and save the kitchen. There are dishes that are begging for attention and I really can't stand it any longer. One day I will make enough money to afford a house keeper. Until then.......

No comments: